C’BOOSTER® automatically carries out the three following actions: opening of the upper box tabs, careful placement of the full bag inside the box, tamping of the full bag inside the box.
The C’BOOSTER® automatic crater is able to package vacuum bags of various volumes (from 2 L to 20 L) in different-sized boxes (from 180-80-100 mm to 420-270-380 mm). C’BOOSTER® comes with tooling for one box format and allows working with 2 to 20 L boxes, with or without a glued bottom.
- Have a look at the B’BOOSTER® automatic filling machine that lets you fill your vacuum bags before packing with the C’BOOSTER® crater.
- The C’BOOSTER crater can be built into the Flexi-Line®, TECHNIBAG’s complete packaging line.
- TOP 720
- TOP 900
- Box formats (2 – 20 L): height 180 to 420 mm x width 80 to 270 mm x length 100 to 380 mm
- Height 1550 mm (min)
- Width 735 mm
- Depth 1650 mm
- Weight: 210 kg
- Number of strokes / min: 12 max
- Band speed: 28.5 m/min
- Voltage: 400V+N+T or 220V mono
- Frequency: 50HZ / 60 HZ
- Power: 1 KW
- Pressure: 6 bar
- Air consumption: 2 m3/h / 6 bar
- Materials meet the 2006/42/CE Machine Directive requirements, validated by APAVE
- Opening of upper tabs
- Placement of full bags with slowing mechanism inside box
- Tamping of full bag inside box
Material supplied with tooling for one format to be defined, including opener + chute + tamper