C’BOOSTER automatically carries out the three following actions: opening of the upper box tabs, careful placement of the full bag inside the box, tamping of the full bag inside the box.
The C’BOOSTER automatic crater is able to package vacuum bags of various volumes (from 2 L to 20 L) in different-sized boxes (from 180-80-100 mm to 420-270-380 mm). C’BOOSTER comes with tooling for one box format and allows working with 2 to 20 L boxes, with or without a glued bottom.
- Have a look at the B’BOOSTER automatic filling machine that lets you fill your vacuum bags before packing with the C’BOOSTER crater.
- The C’BOOSTER crater can be built into the Flexi-Line, TECHNIBAG’s complete packaging line.
- TOP 720
- TOP 900
- Box formats (2 – 20 L): height 180 to 420 mm x width 80 to 270 mm x length 100 to 380 mm
- Footprint :
- Height : 1550 mm (min)
- Width : 735 mm
- Depth : 1650 mm
- Weight : 210 kg
- Number of strokes / min: 12 max
- Band speed : 28.5 m/min
- Voltage : 400V+N+T or 220V mono
- Frequency : 50HZ / 60 HZ
- Power : 1 KW
- Pressure : 6 bar
- Air consumption : 2 m3/h / 6 bar
- Materials meet the 2006/42/CE Machine Directive requirements, validated by APAVE
Three functions :
- Opening of upper tabs
- Placement of full bags with slowing mechanism inside box
- Tamping of full bag inside box
Material supplied with tooling for one format to be defined, including opener + chute + tamper