To meet production needs for high-speed production rates, the B’BOOSTER filling machine may be fitted with a dual head.
- This automatic filling machine functions in one operation that includes the following steps : continuous presentation and introduction of vacuum bags, air removal, filling, nitrogen injection and sweeping, tap repositioning, sniffing, ejection of the filled pouch, detachment and evacuation.
- To meet production needs for high-speed production rates, the B’BOOSTER filling machine may be fitted with a dual head.
- A built-in CIP circuit is set or can be configured to allow automated cleaning cycles.
- Boxing is manual (with operator) or automatic with the C’BOOSTER boxer C’BOOSTER.
- The B’BOOSTER filling machine can be built into an existing line or comes as part of TECHNIBAG’s complete packaging line : Flexi-Line.
To meet changing market needs, the B’BOOSTER can be fitted with a “Pouch” module. It allows the very high-speed filling of this innovative type of packaging. Changeover time for filling BIBs or Pouches is less than thirty minutes.
B’BOOSTER® connected filling machine
Access interface functions directly using your smartphone, tablet or PC to track :
- production (recipe management, display of information on rate and output, production planning management with current status);
- statistics (display of statistics – machine use per mode – list of recipes with number of BIBs produced, total number of BIBs, start-up, cleaning, etc.);
- management of machinery and equipment (display of time remaining before preventive maintenance).