The semi-automatic PREMIA WS filling machine is designed to meet filling needs for vacuum bags from 2 L to 20 L (in “Web” and “Single” mode), Pouches from 1.5 L to 5 L (in “Single” mode) and Cheertainer® recipients (in “Web” and “Single” mode). It can be used for all types of liquids and semi-liquids for both food and non-food products.
- Automatic operation without manual feeding of the bag in Web mode.
- Start of cycle (DAS safe and automatic start-up), removal of tap, creating a vacuum in the pouch, metering and filling, nitrogen injection and/or sweeping, reinsertion of tap, ejection of full pouch.
- Cutting assistance in Web mode and automatic presentation of the next pouch.
- Box holding helper *Placed on the free rollers: facilitate the introduction of the bag by keeping the box in good position on the conveyor. The operator have free hand after the box is formed.
- Greater efficiency and comfort, from the start of the filling cycle to crating.
Integrated box support conveyor
- Integral with the filler
- In stainless steel
- Can be positioned either at left or right of the boxing station, depending on line direction
- Have a depth adjustable stop and can accept box from 3 to 20 L.
Web / Single modes
- « Web » mode : Vacuum bags attached to each other in a ribbon are automatically fed to the machine.
- « Single » mode : Individual vacuum bags are fed separately to the machine.
|3 L||490/540 filling rate /hour|
|5 L||410/470 filling rate /hour|
|10 L||300/360 filling rate /hour|
|20 L||190/245 filling rate /hour|
|1.5 L||470/500 filling rate /hour|
|3 L||410/460 filling rate /hour|
(with AL 40-50 pumps)
- Liquid output: 82 HL/h at 0m (standard version), 125 HL/h at 0m (option)
- Min/max air pressure: 5 bars / 8 bars
- Dry air supply: 7 to 10 bars
- Nitrogen supply: 1 to 4 bars
- Nitrogen pressure adjustment: 0.2 to 0.4 bar
- Air flow: 7 m3/h
- Power supply: 400V 3P+T, 50 Hz (standard version)
- Pulse counter: 75.3 points per liter (standard version)
- Connection: Æ 40 Macon
- Noise level < 86 db
- Depth: 1110 mm
- Height: 1770 mm max
- Width: 745 mm
- Weight: 155 Kg
- Chassis: mounted on four casters, with height-adjustable shelf for holding cardboard
- Work surface: plane on revolving rollers with recovery and evacuation bin
- Filling/cleaning temperature: liquid circuit in 316 stainless steel for continuous use up to 45°C
- Pump: ref. AL 40, 82 HL/h outflow, 50 Hz triphasic, body and turbine in stainless steel, fully drained twice and with direction changer
- Pliers type: for Vitop®-type taps with a high neck
- Filling head: with conical tip and no seal
- Nitrogen supply:
- Automatic injection and/or sweeping
- Built-in 0-4 bar pressure regulator
- Separate vacuum and nitrogen circuits
- Venturi vacuum pump with electronic vacuum regulator
- CIP circuit: with automated cleaning of the vacuum circuit
- Connection: Macon diameter 40
- Display: multifunction color touch screen
- Automated cycle start-up with built-in anti-start safety control
- Automated tap removal and repositioning
- Automatic ejection of full pouch at end of filling cycle
- Cutting assistance tool positioned at right; patented system